Yet More Festive Fifties - 1986 & 1987

ray_b2 tressell@...
Fri Feb 12 03:53:15 CET 2010

Sorry about this... MF seems to be randomly corrupting uploads. I've just just sent the last 2 hours re-uploading 23/12 and 28/12, and confirmed that MF's copies are finally good. Please try again.

None of the shows are exactly 2 hours long... these are my timings:
22/12: 1:59:44
23/12: 1:56:35
28/12: 1:56:57
29/12: 1:57:49
30/12: 1:59:50
...so maybe these recordings are running a little fast too, although individual songs that I have other copies of are at the same pitch, as far as I can tell.

I chose RAR this time round as the MP3s were too large for a single MF upload. I added recovery information to each archive but I guess that didn't work out so well.

Ray