DAT of (some of) 1998 show

bty997881 unity.gain@...
Thu Feb 4 16:23:44 CET 2010

.... and the answer is....
it not quite a complete show (about an hour forty?), but it is HMHB in session, and according to the BBC (haven't got Ken's book to hand) it is from 24/02/98.
The tape starts with Peel saying what a nice time he's just had in South Wales - well of course!
 For reasons too tedious to go into I had to do an analogue transfer, but it's of decent quality, if a little saturated in places, (though I think that may well have happened at the  original broadcast recording stage anyway).
  If anyone would prefer digital transfer and lossless encoding I can do it next week; until then, here's a tidy .mp3 (as we do say in South Wales)

http://rapidshare.com/files/345822625/peel980224.mp3.part01.sitx
http://rapidshare.com/files/345835982/peel980224.mp3.part02.sitx
cheers
Roger