Off Topic: In Our Time podcasts

Phyll@... Phyll@...
Mon Feb 1 15:21:34 CET 2010

Massively off topic but I figure you're all radio people so might be able to help... i missed the In Our Time podcast on the Frankfurt School a
couple of weeks ago - don't suppose anyone has it and could email me it or knows where i could download/ftp it?

Thanks to everyone who has shared in the last couple of years, i've had many hour happy listening, both nostalgically remembering the first time
i heard the broadcasts and making exciting new discoveries, even in shows now 30 years old, so often they're much fresher than anything else i
hear.

Thank you all.