new year wishes and a cheeky reup request

darrenblck darrenblck@...
Fri Dec 31 09:29:10 CET 2010

I'd like to wish everyone on this list a happy new year and thank all those for the great sharing of shows and sessions, especialy to those who have answered my requests.

On that note, I have another request. I lost a lot of files recently when my computer crashed and I hadnt backed up everything (lesson learnt).

I have been able to retreive most of it via the torrents and moo server, however some session links are no longer working. If any one has the following sessions could they consider re upping them?

Dr Phibes and the House of Wax Equations
Bis #1&2
Paris Angels ~1&2
The Passions
Pitchshifter