Found Under The Christmas Tree

ken ken_garner@...
Tue Dec 28 13:20:38 CET 2010

thanks, steve, downloading all those right now. But what do you mean, "enjoyED" the Festive Season? By my calendar the time off work and alternately carousing and lounging about does not come to an end (at least here in Scotland) until January the 5th... for those of us fortunate enough still to have a job in the UK public sector, that is, sorry!

ken