sound of the 70s

ken ken_garner@...
Tue Dec 28 00:40:28 CET 2010

Those 3 shows are ones which the BBC has complete, as part of the MIke Dick collection, named after the engineer who made them, about 100 complete shows for 78-84 approx, donated to the BBC Archive early this millenium, and dated and restored by Chris Lycett and Roger Olive's team - with a little help from me on the dates back in 2007. It's the single biggest deposit of complete Peel shows in the BBC archive from the period before most shows started getting burned on to CD during transmission, in about 98/99.