[peel] Re: Peel podcast - 6Music

Dr Mango dr_mango2004@...
Fri Dec 24 19:26:58 CET 2010

Seems as though it's both show and podcast:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/johnpeel

--- On Fri, 24/12/10, Alan Ford <ford.alan@...> wrote:

From: Alan Ford <ford.alan@...>
Subject: Re: [peel] Re: Peel podcast - 6Music
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, 24 December, 2010, 15:37

      Sorry for being dim, but isn't this a 'broadcast' rather than a 'podcast'??

Actually, after typing that line I did some digging and found this:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00x22xf

Is 'incerpt' a real word?

And 'ditto' to SW's sentiments.

Alan

On Fri, Dec 24, 2010 at 2:53 PM, steve <saipanda@...> wrote:

      Thanks for tip, Paul. Sounds great. About time they did something like this.

And while I'm here, just to wish all list members a merry one.

Special thanks as always to those who have shared shows, helped out on the wiki, kept up the good work on Dandelion Radio, etc.

Cheers,

SW