Good places to find tracklistings for the BBC Peel shows?

Stuart stuartb@...
Mon Dec 20 21:11:18 CET 2010

A good starting point is the year pages on the wiki, for example http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/1994 These pages may have embedded spreadsheets, also if you click on available shows, these will also have tracklistings which may not be on the spreadsheets. Also, if the year page mentions Lorcan's Tracklistings, then for these years, most tracklistings will be complete.

Note that the internal Wikia search is not working well so you might need to google the site to get specific information about a track you may be looking for.