[peel] Re: Pink Industry

John Gray jt.gray@...
Mon Dec 20 18:14:04 CET 2010

Sorry to butt in - what do you mean by 'on the Beeb's playout system'?

John Gray

Yeh I know that! But in terms of actually having the sessions I think you must have more than the rest of us put together, bar the Beeb. So if you don't have them, and the only copy of a particular session our poster might have, is on the Beeb's playout system, then there's a very good chance that our poster might have a "rarity" in the sense that it is the only way we mortals can hear them, unless we put in a special request to 6music!