New mixtape - September 1993

Stuart stuartb@...
Sat Dec 18 03:43:58 CET 2010

Hi gOOfy

Thanks for the message. As someone who has shared nearly 200 tapes worth of JP content, I too would be incensed at someone seeking to profit, then again these feelings would be diluted by the thought, maybe someone is incensed at me for sharing these old shows!
Anyway, I haven't seen that guy on ebay for a while, maybe he has realised that he can't sell what is freely available.
So, I hope that one day, you will consider sharing more of your old shows!

Stuart