[peel] Pink Industry

johnC arzach@...
Sat Dec 18 01:06:57 CET 2010

Wow!
Lemme know if you get a positive response to this.
cheers, johnC

From: leytonorientfan
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2010 9:55 AM
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] Pink Industry

Hi all,

Having been a Peelite since the early days of punk onwards I've only just become aware of this site - congrats to all here.

I have a request - has anyone ever put together a CD of the four Pink Industry Peel Sessions? The session versions of the songs were (to me anyway) far superior to the versions that made it on to the albums and singles, but my old mixtapes have sadly died a death along with my cassette deck.

I know that the sessions have never been released together on CD officially, but if anyone's managed to collate them all I'd really appreciate some help.

Cheers!