[peel] Pink Industry

Stuart stuartb@...
Fri Dec 17 19:47:46 CET 2010

Meant to ask, in what way have your tapes died a death? If you still have
them, I wonder if they could be salvaged by the community?

Stuart

  _____

From: peel@yahoogroups.com [mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
leytonorientfan
Sent: 17 December 2010 17:55
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] Pink Industry

Hi all,

Having been a Peelite since the early days of punk onwards I've only just
become aware of this site - congrats to all here.

I have a request - has anyone ever put together a CD of the four Pink
Industry Peel Sessions? The session versions of the songs were (to me
anyway) far superior to the versions that made it on to the albums and
singles, but my old mixtapes have sadly died a death along with my cassette
deck.

I know that the sessions have never been released together on CD officially,
but if anyone's managed to collate them all I'd really appreciate some help.

Cheers!