Peel December 1993

Stuart stuartb@...
Fri Dec 17 16:33:28 CET 2010

Having created this file, I went and discovered one track from November, oh well.

Was quite hard to collate, I had obviously taped the Festive 50 on the VCR and transferred the tracks I wanted onto tape, then went back another couple of times and realised I liked some others, so they were on several cassettes.

The first 13 tracks are from Nov to Dec 1993, one unidentified, and then around 20 tracks from the F50, these generally available elsewhere but it does contain the first two tracks of the F50 as broadcast, not available on the other files, though little extra Peel voiceover, apart from doing a "Fades In" over the start of War.

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Peel_December_1993

Stuart