New mixtape - September 1993

Stuart stuartb@...
Thu Dec 16 03:15:19 CET 2010

Hi all,

Having partially recovered from the experience of tracklisting that infamous Radio Mafia show from 2003, which everybody else here seemed to be already aware of, I've retreated to safer ground, and uploaded and tracklisted the first of my latest batch of 1990s Peel tapes.

I've navigated past the crowded waters of 1991 and 1992, and into the relatively uncharted territory of the mid 90s where there is at least a chance of uploading something fresh ...

Quite session heavy, but early (possibly debut) plays for Gorky's, CJ Bolland, and I've tagged the page as unknown as there are a few puzzles in there....

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Peel_September_1993

Stuart