[peel] Re: Decktician Logs, Vol 2 (i): Peel on Radio Luxembourg, Jan-June 1972

Dr Mango dr_mango2004@...
Wed Dec 8 21:36:42 CET 2010

Here's a rip to download:

John_Peel_Radio_Lux.mp3 (1:37)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A9AFESK9

--- On Wed, 8/12/10, Paul Webster <paul@...> wrote:

From: Paul Webster <paul@...>
Subject: Re: [peel] Re: Decktician Logs, Vol 2 (i): Peel on Radio Luxembourg, Jan-June 1972
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 8 December, 2010, 20:06

      There is a good quality recording of Peel from the Radio Luxembourg show at:

http://www.208itwasgreatradioluxembourg.co.uk/sounds/

Scroll down through the audio player - it is sorted alphabetically - look

for John Peel and listen for

"Dancing Jack Peel" bemoaning being in a women-less environment.

Keep listening to here some Kenny Everett jingles and adverts.

Paul