Decktician Logs, Vol 2 (i): Peel on Radio Luxembourg, Jan-June 1972

steve saipanda@...
Wed Dec 8 20:20:50 CET 2010

OK, good people, have a rough version of the Radio Luxembourg tracklistings up on the wiki:

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Radio_Luxembourg_Tracklistings_1
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Radio_Luxembourg_Tracklistings_2
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Radio_Luxembourg_Tracklistings_3
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Radio_Luxembourg_Tracklistings_4
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Radio_Luxembourg_Tracklistings_5
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Radio_Luxembourg_Tracklistings_6

Little in the way of release/label details or links (wikipedia, discogs, etc) as yet, but these may help us more accurately date which shows are which, so your help would be much appreciated.

To make an edit on a wiki page, just click on the red edit button you'll see at the top, make the change or add a link (see the chain-like icon), then go to the bottom of the page, preview, then save the page if everything seems OK. Not so difficult really.

If people want to work on a particular page, it might be a good idea to add a quick Work In Progress note at the top of it so other people don't waste their time doing the same thing.

Many thanks again to Decktician, Ken and Rocker for this historic discovery. And goodnight from Tokyo.

SW