[peel] Magazine nicks Festive 50?

Paul Webster paul@...
Mon Dec 6 23:14:47 CET 2010

We have seen it - and it is not related to us ... but then they also ran one in 2008 and 2009 (and perhaps some earlier
years).
While we claim lineage through a suggestion from Peel's old production team at Radio 1 that we take it on ... which we
leapt at ... we know that since it stopped being John's everyone else is really a pretender to the crown.

Anyway - voting has closed on ours (a few days ago), counting is complete, most of the tracks have been found ... and
show will be put together over coming days (with the usual one-off special before the first outing) ready to play from
Christmas Day (along with our other shows) until the end of January.

Paul Webster
Backroom at Dandelion Radio