[peel] Peel Summer 1993 Mixtape

cannon alan ajcauk@...
Sun Dec 5 15:11:24 CET 2010

Is this just a track listing or am i supposed to be able to download the actual
show? I wouldn't normally bother but for the magic words Loop Guru as previous
attempts to download shows have usually ended in tears and anyway i have my own
' causeway of cassettes to  the Isle of  Man' from which to draw. Even so it
might interesting to see what the state of 'torrenting' is like these days.

alanjc

________________________________
From: Stuart <stuartb@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, 2 December, 2010 2:45:45
Subject: [peel] Peel Summer 1993 Mixtape

OK, one or two treats in here, including complete Hole 1993 session in excellent
FM stereo quality, individual session tracks from Loop Guru, Transglobal
Underground and Bear Quartet, and a live studio version of Loudon Wainwright
III's Just A John (if memory serves me correct.  Ken's book has a session repeat
listed, but I wonder if this date was in fact the live appearance)

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Peel_Summer_1993

Stuart