Update to existing show: 17 November 1991

ray_b2 tressell@...
Tue Aug 31 01:43:43 CEST 2010

Re: 3 hour duration... you are probably correct. Having emigrated to sunnier climes I was no longer a regular listener at this stage so just assumed that because I had a 2 hour 'show', I was about complete. I stand corrected!

Ray