'They aren't ABBA are they, that's a hard band.'

Humphrey thebarguest@...
Sun Aug 29 21:24:44 CEST 2010

Thanks ! Some really brill tracks here - the Adverts, Holly & Italians
, John Foxx, the Adicts .... I've got both the Adverts albums (plus the BBC/Peel one) and I like them a lot !

Regrads,
Adam Chance