Notsensibles / 1972

hangthedj@... hangthedj@...
Sun Aug 29 16:46:25 CEST 2010

I too would love to hear more from the Notsensibles session if pos.

Incidentally, whilst editing the tape below, I found an older John
Peel link. Judging from the LP he is talking about, could this be the
first from 1972? But don't get too excited, it's a very brief clip.

Not sure where this might live on the wiki, so here is a direct link...

http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/hangthedj/It%27s%20quite%20hurtful%
20really%201972.mp3