[peel] Re: John Peel Show (1980/01/02) PiL, UB40 sessions - again

hangthedj@... hangthedj@...
Sat Aug 28 19:19:53 CEST 2010

"But Ploppy goes on crying - Hey, watch them flippin' skins" ?

This is on a forthcoming upload. Not much left of the show, but a
couple of Notsensibles corkers.

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/17_December_1979