Mostly Peel Spring 1989 New Mixtape

Stuart stuartb@...
Sat Aug 28 01:02:21 CEST 2010

My second contribution to the 1989 canon is a show-length compilation of my recordings from the end of February to the start of May.

A few of the session tracks have allowed portions of the tape to be dated.

Quite a few rarities here, and (dare I say it) one or two non-Peel show tracks! (annotated) Though I'm pretty sure he would have approved of what my Peel-sensitised ears thought was worth keeping.
Includes The Fall's excellent live version of Dead Beat Descendent they did for Snub TV.
I have the Sonic Youth track annotated "SBS" which I think must be some TV show but the name is not coming to me at the moment.

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Mostly_Peel_Spring_1989

Stuart