final Night Ride ?

Colin colin_ellis@...
Thu Aug 26 10:26:09 CEST 2010

Michael Heatley's book on JP mentions him playing Bob Dylan's "Desolation Row" on this programme, all 11 minutes of it, as an expression of his feelings at the show coming off. I listened at the time but can't remember much beyond Peel sounding a little annoyed - could anyone (Ken?) confirm this?

Colin