BFBS: It gets up your nose

So It Goes 2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Wed Aug 25 01:40:27 CEST 2010

Hi Alan

Yes, I can see how it can be confusing. The problem is that adding a direct link to the Mooo (as Stuart found out some time back) results in rejection as spam by the Wiki.
The Mooo is a free/dynamic DNS service which uses an index that needs to be rebuilt after new files are added (I'm quoting from the noble brbr here, since it's all Greek to me), and until it does so I can't add a direct link and have to point you to the page I wrote with instructions on its location.
However, enough time has passed and I've now added the direct link to the page, which uses a workaround via another server. In future, if there is a link to the Wiki instructions page, use the browser link (http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/) that Mike mentioned and navigate from there. If there is no location (i.e. steve/BFBS), you can go ahead and download directly by clicking the link.
Hope this makes sense, and sorry for any confusion caused.

Best wishes
Steve [TK]