[peel] The sort-of-pointless Marlon Brando search...

Alan Ford ford.alan@...
Thu Aug 19 22:17:06 CEST 2010

I came to John very late, around '87 - by which time I was over 30 and had 3
kids - one of the first bands I discovered through John being The Colorblind
James Experience (have I mentioned them before?).

Alan