Offshore 1967 Pirate Radio Weekend on Radio 6 International online!

viynljohn viynljohn@...
Sat Aug 14 17:02:47 CEST 2010

Thanks for bringing this gem to our attention ken, been listening to the broadcast for the last hour or so and, even though the pirates were long gone before I started listening to radio, I am finding this very entertaining & educational (thanks to Tony Currie too)