[peel] Re: OT How to change my "from" field in Yahoo groups

Brendan Smith br3ndan@...
Fri Aug 13 22:55:36 CEST 2010

It may be a case of changing the following:

* Log into Yahoo mail.
* In the top right, click the Options drop down, the More Options.
* From the left click Accounts.
* Click the Yahoo! Mail entry under there, and change "Your 'From' Name"

If it's not that...dunno sorry!