Orange Juice on Janice Long?

ken ken_garner@...
Mon Aug 9 08:32:42 CEST 2010

bad news for Kris. This was actually on Janice's first ever R1 show, live from Manchester in 83, medium wave only, Saturday nights. The chance of an off air tape turning up is therefore very remote. But the producer, of both the session and the show, was John Leonard, who is of course now MD of smooth operations in Manchester, so it is just possible - but also highly unlikely - that he might personally have kept a master copy. Domino Records should get on to him anyway as a courtesy, if nothing else,

ken