1999: On This Day

steve saipanda@...
Tue Aug 3 12:14:49 CEST 2010

Hi Darren,

There's an On This Day Calendar on the wiki for just this kind of question (just click on whatever day you're looking for):
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/On_This_Day_Calendar

Also the day's On This Day page gets linked on the front page of the wiki on that very day automatically (wonders of computers). For anyone without the link, it's here:
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Good luck, and happy birthday for Thursday!

Cheers,

Steve