Peel on Radio Eins #265 + a new show

So It Goes 2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Tue Apr 27 03:23:37 CEST 2010

Hi Hage

My sincere apologies, when I first tried to download it, all I got was one and a half minutes!! Hence my mislabelling of it as an excerpt. So I'll try again, and thank you for making the complete show available to us, along with the new one.
As they say in Korea, "even a monkey can fall from the tree", and this monkey sends you...

Best wishes
Steve [TK]