[peel] Re: Peel on Radio Eins #265 + a new show

hage makulaturverlag@...
Mon Apr 26 21:52:43 CEST 2010

i don´t know why a show of 1.57 h is an excerpt when the torrent show
is about 1.40h.
but i was wrong not checking that gorgeous torrent dvds first.
anyway i´m still continuing posting that kind of exerpts.
i was never one of that hifi kids. i record all those tapes for me.
i began with any kind of tape. first 1h of the show on one tape with a
gap after 30 min. or one show on 90min cutting the beginning or the
end or both a little bit. or i try continuing the show over several MCs.
later i had a little money. i buy 120 min tapes.
but them are not the biggest part of my little collection. i never
thought it could be more worth than it is for me.
i never thought john could die. so it was not necessary marking all
those tapes bring it into form and stuff.
and i still feel fine with that.
so i still going on digitizing those tapes and giving you the most
information i have.

this show

http://www.zshare.net/audio/75413795c3b630a5/

is from the 27 september 2001 it´s 1.53h long so nearly one show.
i realy love the king tubby track on min9. i remember hearing them
over and over and over again. up to ten times on the way ....

bye

hg