Dr Feelgood - BBC 4 documentary

Paul Webster paul@...
Sat Apr 24 17:26:10 CEST 2010

The Dr Feelgood documentary - Oil City Confidential - was on BBC Four (TV) last night.
It will be repeated tomorrow night and is on iPlayer all week.

I watched it last night - and thoroughly enjoyed it. Not your average music programme.

Last night it was followed by a Sight & Sound In Concert from my old university (QMC) and I think I was at it. Ian Dury followed by Dr Feelgood. That might be when I saw The Piranhas ... iIRC in the Lower Refectory (downstairs canteen - we really were not posh).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00s2y91

Paul Webster