21st Dec 1983 new upload

Stuart stuartb@...
Thu Apr 22 18:22:55 CEST 2010

There are already a few files out there for this first F50 show of 1983. But here is a mixtape dedicated to that show, which contains all of the Cocteau Twins Xmal Deutschland and Echo And The Bunnymen session tracks, in much higher sound quality than previously available from this show (though the Cocteau Twins session was ultimately released in CD quality).

Also, just for completeness, I kept in the 5 chart rundown tracks I recorded, though I don't think they provide any extra quality over and above the files already available.

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/21_December_1983

Stuart