O3: Sheila does French

So It Goes 2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Wed Apr 21 15:41:53 CEST 2010

hi Stephen

Yes, you're right. In fact, he mentions in another show that they were usually recorded about two weeks before transmission, and it depended on how long it took the tapes to get to Vienna. Mind you, since he was doing this spot for about five years at the same time and on the same day every month (thanks Colin for that info), and knowing John's penchant for punctuality, it wouldn't surprise me to learn that he recorded them earlier than that.

Best wishes
Steve [TK]