Yet another 1983 mixtape Early Sep with a bit of mid Oct

Stuart stuartb@...
Sat Apr 17 16:26:38 CEST 2010

All this positive feedback from yourself, Steve and others is making me really happy I looked after these tapes, I never dreamt at the time that it would be so easy to share them all these years later.

It's also great to know that it's not only those who were at an impressionable age in 1983 (such as myself) that can appreciate them now!

Hardly any of this stuff was played on daytime radio, (and none of it has yet featured in the current series of Ashes to Ashes, set in 1983)

Stuart