[peel] New mixtape Sept-Oct 1983

Diane Aguilar diane.aguilar@...
Sat Apr 17 09:46:54 CEST 2010

Sisters of Mercy + Danse Macabre + Gene Loves Jezebel = totally not my cup
of tea at all.  Nope, not interested.  You're not going to get me to
download thi... oh look, isn't that a badger with a gun?  I think it's that
Adolf Eichmann's brother Kev whom Eddie Izzard referred to?

(commences downloading)

(Sorry, it's Friday and I'm silly.  Thank you for this upload!)