Yet another 1983 mixtape Early Sep with a bit of mid Oct

Stuart stuartb@...
Fri Apr 16 02:36:39 CEST 2010

Mostly excellent quality FM stereo recordings from the 6th and 7th Sept 1983.
Session tracks from Clock DVA, Pink Industry. Highlights include an early soukous track with an amusing wrong speed error by JP, Bedward the Flying Preacher and a couple of unknown tracks, at least one of which I have spent a quarter of a century trying to identify. (though I have managed to find time to do other stuff too).

A few JP links intact!

Also from October 1983, a session track each from Tools You Can Trust and Gene Loves Jezebel, in fairly good mono FM.

The GLJ is the missing track from the October session on my earlier mixtape, I must have been short of tapes when I went back to uni and just recorded where there were gaps at the end of my September tapes.

Hope this brings enjoyment to some....

Stuart

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Peel_Early_Sep_1983