New member

jake rayytann@...
Thu Apr 15 20:58:26 CEST 2010

Welcome Mark - I'm sure you'll like it here - and it's great to know that there's yet another source of Peel shows available.

forgive me for being presumptuous, but do you have a complete recording of the 1995 festive 50?

I've just reconstructed a complete version of the first half of this festive 50 from the recordings I had, but I've got bits missing in the second half - so your post is actually very timely - even though it sounds too good to be true....

And while I'm here - a big thanks for all the recent uploads, particularly those short and sweet Nachtexpress shows that have brightened up my daily commutes lately. great stuff - it's really appreciated!

Rgs

Jake