Another mixtape - Mostly Peel Mid Sep 1983

postscriptxyz postscriptxyz@...
Thu Apr 15 04:44:34 CEST 2010

Stuart,

Many. many thanks for this.  I've been looking for Billy Mackenzie's "Since When Do You Cook Breakfast?" for some time to complete this session.

For any other Associates completists out there, the missing session track on Stuarts tape ("God Bless This Child") is available on 'The Radio One Sessions Volume One 1981-1983'.

Pad