[peel] New mixtape Sept-Oct 1983

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Wed Apr 14 01:38:31 CEST 2010

Excellent - Sophie and Peter Johnson a particular favourite that was mangled in a car tape player. I was sad about that until today!

Thanks for this and all recent uploads - I find it difficult to keep up with listening pleasures and also now need a bigger computer or is it worth just buying an external drive - any suggestions direct to me welcome!

________________________________
From: Stuart <stuartb@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, 14 April, 2010 0:26:21
Subject: [peel] New mixtape Sept-Oct 1983

Hi
After a gap of a few weeks while sorting and dating my old mixtapes, I have finally got around to one from my favourite year, 1983.

This includes complete sessions from Special AKA and Room 101 in very good FM stereo quality, and three-quarters of a Gene Loves Jezebel and three-quarters of a Sophie and Peter Johnson session in fairly good FM mono.

Other highlights include rare tracks from Dance Macabre and X-Ray Connection.

http://peel. wikia.com/ wiki/Peel_ Late_Sep_ -_Oct_1983

Stuart