Word magazine (May 2010)

Dr Mango dr_mango2004@...
Sun Apr 11 16:12:57 CEST 2010

Catching my eye in the newsagents yesterday was the current issue of "Word" magazine, the cover of which features a drawing of John Peel (early 70s vintage). Inside is an article written by David Hepworth, entitled "Why There'll Never Be Another Peel: The Taming Of Rock Radio". It starts off my echoing some of the comments made on here about Peel's name being dragged into the 6 Music axeing debate, then goes on to examine his career and look at the state of radio today. It's an interesting read.

Dr Mango