John Peel's Festive Fifty Illustrated

leethacker66 leethacker66@...
Wed Apr 7 16:19:48 CEST 2010

Hello,

I thought you might be interested in my current project. I'm putting
together a book based around the Festive Fifty number ones and the All
Time Festive Fifty from 2000, fully illustrated and including some
autobiographical observations linked to the tracks.

My blog is here: http://festivefiftyillustrated.blogspot.com/
<http://festivefiftyillustrated.blogspot.com/>

I've got David Gedge writing the introduction and have had confirmed
contributions (some quotes on their thoughts on being voted into the
chart and on Peel himself) from Pixies, Jello Biafra, Neko Case, Credit
To The Nation, Cuban Boys and The Only Ones so far.

Let me know what you think.

All the best,

Lee