SPK Session 31 Aug 1983 - Tracklist?

mrsriley.geo ibex_t@...
Fri Apr 2 16:31:21 CEST 2010

I've got hold of 5 tracks labelled SPK Peel Session, plus 1 David Jenson Session, however on the BBC page it states only 4 being in the Peel vaults: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/johnpeel/sessions/1980s/1983/Aug20spk/

    * Metal Dance
    * The Sandstorm Method
    * Metal Field
    * Will To Power

I've got:

    * Metal Dance (Peel Session, 31 August 1983)
    * The Sandstorm Method (Peel Session, 31 August 1983)
    * Metal Field (Peel Session, 31 August 1983)
    * Will To Power (Peel Session, 31 August 1983)
    * Untitled (Peel Session, 31 August 1983)
    * The Shape Of Things To Come (Jenson Session 01 November 1983)

Anyone know what this 'Untitled' track might be or where it came from? You can here someone, possibly Peel, about to say something at the end of the track, but I wondered if it was just a regular track he was playing that someone taped and included as part of this archive?

Lastly, does anyone have the complete Jenson Session?