[peel] Re: Tribute item

John Gray jt.gray@...
Tue Sep 29 18:19:35 CEST 2009

Thanks Pad - well, managed to get as far as generating an avi file -
which opens up OK in Quicktime.  But with no sound!!  any ideas?

John

On 29 Sep 2009, at 16:08, postscriptxyz wrote:

Hi John,

I'm a Mac user and after a bit of fiddling, managed to extract the
file. My download of the five parts appended an extension of .txt to
parts 2-5. Using Command+i on each of these, I removed the .txt part
of the filenames in the "Names & Extension" box. I then used MacHacha
to join the parts. Clicking on the resultant zip file produced the
required avi. There was still a minor problem opening this, but the
VLC software I use to view avi files repaired it OK.

Hope this helps.

Pad