[peel] Re: Tribute item

Eddie Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Mon Sep 28 01:41:20 CEST 2009

To anyone who's having trouble extracting this: provided you're running
Windows, you should be able to right-click on the first file and select
"7-Zip --> Extract Here". I haven't tried it on Linux yet, and I don't
have a Mac, so that's all the advice I have for now. However I always
favour good free software wherever possible and 7-Zip is top dog for me
for archival purposes. If anyone is still having trouble, let me know
and I'll set up a torrent.

Eddie.