[peel] Tribute item

Mike Parker parkermike81@...
Sat Sep 26 11:00:42 CEST 2009

thanks eddie this is a great av rip, thanks to all the new audio files from rippers old and new lately too.oh yeah if anyone missed the gang of four on last nights jools holland you might want to check out the b.b.c. iplayer if your a fan,no dout you all caught ''rough trade at the b.b.c.'' and ''the story of rough trade'' on b.b.c.4 the other week as well,all good stuff -- On Fri, 25/9/09, Eddie Duffy <eddie.duffy@...> wrote:

From: Eddie Duffy <eddie.duffy@...>
Subject: [peel] Tribute item,.
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, 25 September, 2009, 5:13 PM

Going through my old stuff just now, I found a Peel tribute item you may have missed. It's from Inside Out, broadcast on BBC1 East on the 1st November 2004 and introduced by David Whiteley.

I've not seen most of the archive footage here (early '90s?) anywhere else.

http://www.mediafir e.com/?mzmmeqmma y5

Eddie.