Rapidshare or Megaupload or Mediafire or WHY

postscriptxyz postscriptxyz@...
Fri Sep 25 02:31:13 CEST 2009

I know I'm probably the only person on the list suffering from this, but access to Megaupload is blocked here in Hong Kong, so I clearly have a preference for any other service !  Does this impact on any other countries ?

Pad