Early nineties cassette collection

saipanda saipanda@...
Fri Sep 18 05:10:02 CEST 2009

Just to say another whole new box from the early 90s sounds brilliant! Many thanks to Rocker and Steve L. Can't wait. And many thanks again to Rocker for sorting out all the 400 Box tapes as well, as well as all the rippers.

And to Steve TK and Colin for continuing the great work on Colin's tapes.

Cheers,

Steve W