F50 1984 - top 10 sound upgrade!

Stuart stuartb@...
Thu Sep 17 19:31:48 CEST 2009

Oh and I've discovered I have another tape of the 30-21 segment, this is complete apart from a very temporary dropout at the start of Spiritwalker..
The pitch variation is very slight and wouldn't be noticed in isolation unless you have perfect pitch. Though JPs voice I have noticed is very susceptible to sounding different with subtle pitch variations and poor cassette recordings/radio reception.